Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Elliot

My first friend at UCA was Elliot. We were two of the 16 freshman in our high school, so naturally we found each other, and stuck together like glue. She was the only one who was fearless enough to be crazy with me.I know that we came across as annoying and obnoxious to the rest of our class, but we were enthusiasts! We found a place at UCA that carried on through our senior year.



Elliot and I haven't spent any time together in the last year, so seeing her last night was such a treat. We got together for dinner on a whim, and those two hours we spent together were not enough! You know there is a true friendship bond when it feels like we never left freshman year. Love you Elle!  

2 comments:

  1. AWWWW Hilly I love you and feel EXACTLY the same way - ! Excited to spend more time together. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought I was your first friend haha j/k, glad you chicas could do some catching up. You both are awesome!

    ReplyDelete