Thursday, December 20, 2012

Action

When September began, I had no idea what would happen in the next few months. My decisions until that point were being made and finalized, and I finally felt like I was in action.

Growing up is a weird feeling, and I never thought I would be done with college. But, I am. I am here, with a degree, done. I feel a little scared but mostly excited. I have been home watching the snow fall over and over again. Sitting in the sauna and hot tubbing multiple times a day. I really have met relaxation at it's finest. I forgot what it felt like to not have plans or the stress tension aching in my shoulders. My parent's fridge is always full with fresh fruit and veggies. I am jobless and now schooless.

It's all just one big adventure after another. 

1 comment:

  1. It takes a bit of trial and error to get settled into the world after college. I bet it's nice though to just take a breather and hot tub and hang out for awhile. Congrats Hill! You're awesome! We should go change the world together

    ReplyDelete