Sunday, November 18, 2012

Hillary's Tips and Tricks to Driving

Since I am in a long distance relationship, I am usually in my car driving across the state on my free time. With that said, I have developed some techniques to make my drive faster and more fun.

For speeding:
1. Never be the person leading the speeders, you will be the first one caught, middle speeder is the sweet spot.
2. If you must be the first person, allow the followers to get adapted then addicted to your fast pace. Then slow down, that way they can't take going slow and have to pass you. This is the time you speed and follow, BOOM.
3. If you do get pulled over for speeding, say you have diarrhea and were speeding to get to a bathroom.

For fun:
1. Pick a time limit where you have to sing out loud the entire time. Even if you don't know the words, keep singing. It makes you laugh at yourself.
2. If stuck in traffic for a long time, dance like you are karate chopping the air. It makes you laugh at yourself too!
3. Count your blessings
4. Take deep breaths, we don't take enough of those.

4 comments:

  1. What I want to know is, have you ever actually used the diarrhea excuse?? Because I would love to see the officer's face after you said that :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh hill lots of good reminders!! I like all the tips on how to laugh at yourself...we don't do that enough either. Good reminders especially for california driving.

    ReplyDelete
  3. picturing you doing all of these things made me smile!

    ReplyDelete