- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup apple sauce
- .42 cup water (little less than 1/2 cup)*
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1.67 cups of agave syrup (five 1/3 cups, however you want to look at it!)*
- 3 1/2 cups gluten-free flour (I used Namaste Foods For Everyone Flour-Costco!)
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin pie spice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a large loaf pan and fill about 3/4th of the way since it will rise. I prefer to use muffin tins, it cuts the time in half and they cook better!
- Combine pumpkin, eggs, apple sauce, water, vanilla and agave until well blended.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, salt, and pumpkin pie spice until well combined.
- Stir the dry ingredients into the pumpkin mixture until just blended. Pour batter into the prepared pans.
- Bake in preheated oven for 60-70 minutes (loaf pan), 30 minutes (muffin pan), or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
**The reason the water and agave measurements are weird, is because the original recipe called for sugar and more water, but since Agave measures 2/3 cups for every 1 cup of sugar and you have to lessen the water because of the consistency... these are the measurements that come out of it!