Sunday, October 21, 2012

Fight

It's amazing to me how one moment I can feel so unmotivated or indecisive. Then, once I have a decision I will fight for it. 
Sometimes it dies and sometimes it doesn't. 
I am fighting hard right now, and soon it will all be over. 
This is where my motivations and decisions are focused on right now:

- In two months I will graduate with my degree in Psychology 
- On November 8 I am taking the GRE (pray for me!)
- I am applying to 3 Occupational Therapy Programs (Pray for me here too!)
- I am trying to get my 40 hours of observation in while working, interning, going to school, applying to schools, and studying for the GRE. 

I am fighting real hard right now, because I finally know what I want. Maybe it will die or change, but I am fighting and working my butt off to get where I want to be. The cool thing is, I am trying to get where I want to go but am totally happy where I am now. I think it is a special thing that I am excited for where I am AND where I am going. This is definitely contentment. 

1 comment: