Tuesday, September 25, 2012

dear God, thank you for this beautiful life and forgive me if i don't love it enough

I am in the process of applying to graduate school right now. A couple of weeks ago, I found out that I was graduating in December. Since that exciting and scary realization, I have begun to see everyday as closer to this part of my life that is ending. 

I was really freaking out the first couple weeks of school. I went from being this student ready for her senior year, to a frantic almost graduate that felt totally unprepared. From one life moment to the next. Everyday is getting closer to December.

Loans...BLEH
Growing up...
Planning...
Resumes...
Applications...
Research...
Goodbyes...

There is so much to think about when we venture off into a new chapter. I think about all those big life changing hoops I've jumped through , and how great life has really turned out for me... 

So, when I am planning the future I tell myself, "Everything is going to be OK." My mom taught me that one, and it is one of the most true statements I've heard. 

PS- Meet my best friends and roomies- I'm so very thankful for these 5 ladies.



1 comment:

  1. Aww so true. Everything is going to be ok!
    You guys are adorable :)

    ReplyDelete