Wednesday, April 4, 2012


I have needed new windshield wipers for months now, and since it is raining all the time and sometimes snowing, I figured today would be a good day to get those puppies on my car. I stopped by a gas station today and bought some. A nice man in line offered to help me put them on my car, since it can be tricky.

He was pretty confident in his wiper installing skills, but it did not show in his work. I stood there soaking wet in the snow and rain for about an hour as he tried popping them onto my car. He was a persistent guy, and I didn't want to hurt his feelings, so I let him struggle and struggle so he wouldn't embarrass himself too badly. After awhile I called over the gas station worker and he popped them right on. It was an interesting experience, but whoa that man was nice to stand in the snow for so long to help me get my new wipers on! I love seeing how good people can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment