Thursday, July 14, 2011

I'm working at Nordstrom, and I am loving it. Although my energy levels during my social time have widely decreased, I know that I am pretty darn lucky to have a job where I help someone feel beautiful and happy everyday. I have also started my own little feather extension business, which has added a nice little twist to my life.

I know I am working more than I am playing and seeing my friends right now, but it is so fun being able to make someone's day or meet someone new, because I am adding a feather to their hair; or decreasing the stress of finding "the perfect outfit for a wedding." I feel successful, because I am doing something where not only do I get the chance to lift someone's spirits, but I am meeting crazy cool people that really make my days of low energy and sore feet awesome!

1 comment:

  1. Perfect for you Hill!!
    I bet you are the best sales woman ever!!
    Your so darn friendly!! :)

    ReplyDelete