Thursday, November 11, 2010

Switch It UP

I am home alone for the next few days, so I decided to switch things up.

I went to the grocery store last night (which is a rare occasion) and I got myself some expensive cereal and bananas (those were just two of the many things I got). When I went to bed last night, I imagined my great breakfast for this morning. This might sound silly, but when you eat the same thing everyday, one can get excited for something new.

I took a bath for the first time in I don't even know how long this morning. I played an awesome pandora station with tons of classy music, Madeleine Peyroux, just in case you were wondering...I lit candles, and relaxed.
Now, I am in my bed eating my cereal, bananas, and almond milk. Listening to classy music.

If you are looking for a good time, switch things up!

I am relaxed.

I'll take a little relaxation, excitement, and joy any day.

1 comment:

  1. Oh man. YES. I could use some of that goodness in my life.

    ReplyDelete