Saturday, October 9, 2010

I miss. I just miss....

The worst part about missing someone, it just doesn't go away.
The missing never stops.

Some days, I wait for the day that I won't think, talk, or feel for India. The truth is, that day will never come.

I'll never stop missing it.

Missing someone isn't a choice, it isn't something I can just switch off, and it isn't something that is wrong.

I miss so deeply.

I miss Kara. When I can't talk to Kara, I feel like there is so much that I am keeping to myself.

Missing hurts, oh, it hurts...It is uncontrollable and that makes it so much worse.

3 comments:

  1. I miss too. I think me and you miss deeply. Maybe more than others.

    I love you Hill!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that missing means that you loved real deep, did you know? that's a beautifully heartbreaking thing.

    ReplyDelete