Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I drive 30 minutes to school everyday. Then at the end of my day I drive 30 minutes back home. Sometimes I leave home at 9 and sometimes I leave at 12. At 12 there is a lot of traffic, but yet I seem to usually only be about 5 minutes behind schedule.

I thought driving such a long distance everyday would be a pain, but I actually enjoy it.

I have time to pray, think, talk to myself, play my steering wheel, smile at strangers, sing at the top of my lungs, bob my head.

I recently discovered the bell keychain on my key ring sounds like a tiny tambourine when I hit it with my knee. Which if you think about it... a tiny tambourine would be so cute!

I have a new friend that recommends driving in silence and making my own music. I am gonna try it one of these days!

2 comments:

  1. Tambourine is the only instrument I play! Now I really want a small one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad your enjoying your new and different college experience. Sounds like your living it up too and from school. Go you!

    ReplyDelete