Sunday, February 14, 2010

My Mind Just Won't Quit

Is it possible to have too much...of God?

I feel overwhelmed. I am tired of thinking so much, and feeling so much. So so much.

I have been resorting to my room these past few days. I'm not lonely, or depressed, I just want to think and read and study and pray. It's addicting.

On my bed, I have two journals, three books, pads of paper, pens, and a highlighter.

This addiction is wearing me out. Today I took a break, and I feel somewhat guilty.



4 comments:

  1. Too much? Maybe just too much of the thinking/studying stuff? Maybe you should just hang out and do nothing. Relax with the Lord. Perhaps?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, you have to take time to process it all. After I read 'A Million Miles in a Thousand years' I had to sit down and think about it for a bit

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I got back from my SM time, I did that too! But it wore me out beyond belief. Sit in silence Hill, listen. It's not easy to readjust, I think it's the hardest part of the whole experience cause it's EXHAUSTING! But it's worth it! I love you!

    ReplyDelete