Friday, February 26, 2010

Alexis


I have three sisters.
Jenny, Whitney, and Alexis.

Alexis is the youngest, and that has made it the hardest to get close to her.
When I was 14 I went to UCA, and since then I have only lived at home for my summers.

When I was in India, Alexis and I got closer. It's funny that it took me going to India, to finally get to know my little sister, that is not so little anymore.
When I came home from India, Alexis was no longer a little girl. She was finally a teenager, one of us!

Since then, I have had the opportunity to really get to know my sister.

I am lucky.

Alexis is a crack up. She is creative with the way she thinks, and I love that about her.
I see a lot of me in her actually.
She is becoming more of a lady, and that makes me extra protective!

You want to know the only thing that bothers me about her?
She has a cuter wardrobe than me! What the heck?

Alexis, If you are reading this...
Thank you for being you.
And making me feel great about being me.

No comments:

Post a Comment